We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Wall Repair Specialist – Melbourne
- Wall Repair Specialist – Brisbane
For details of the positions and application instructions, please see below. We welcome all suitable applicants to apply, only those that provide a cover letter and resume will be considered for these positions.
Wall Repair Specialist
Wall Repair Melbourne and Wall Repair Brisbane are seeking practical, well organised & self motivated individuals that possess exceptional customer service skills.
Successful applicants will undertake small to medium wall and ceiling plaster repair, paint matching and painting in homes and businesses across Melbourne or Brisbane. On occasions other duties may include, driving other team members, wall paper removal and installation, wall & ceiling painting.
Position is suitable for either a male or female, there is no heavy lifting involved. You possess the following skills:
- Well organised, self motivated & able to work unsupervised
- A talent for practical tasks and the ability to learn new skills fast
- Experience with basic power tools and other general tooling
- An eye for colour and an interest in learning paint colour mixing
- Attention to detail (a bit of a perfectionist!)
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Friendly, open & positive communication with customers and colleagues
- Basic email and word processing skills
- Ability to work as a subcontractor (with a written contract) for at least 6 months.
- Your own ABN, current drivers license, transport & insurance.
- Availability for at least 20 hours a week during standard working hours, with the possibility to increase hours in the future.
- Willingness to drive all over Melbourne/Brisbane for work
No experience in the industry required. Basic training will be provided.
As a Wall Repair Specialist, your attention to detail, high quality work and exceptional customer service will be well rewarded with remuneration well above award wage.
How to Apply